Description About Bacillus Coagulans, CAS 68038-65-3 :
Bacillus coagulans is a lactic acid-forming bacterial species within the genus Bacillus. The organism was first isolated and described as Bacillus coagulans in 1915 by B.W. Hammer at the Iowa Agricultural Experiment Station as a cause of an outbreak of coagulation in evaporated milk packed by an Iowa condensary. Separately isolated in 1935 and described as Lactobacillus sporogenes in the fifth edition of Bergey's Manual, it exhibits characteristics typical of both genera Lactobacillus and Bacillus, its taxonomic position between the families Lactobacillaceae and Bacillaceae was often debated. However, in the seventh edition of Bergey’s, it was finally transferred to the genus Bacillus. DNA-based technology was used in distinguishing between the two genera of bacteria which are morphologically similar and possess similar physiological and biochemical characteristics.
Competitive Advantage :
1 High quality with competitive price :
1) Quality Standard: USP 35
2) Purity: >99%
3) We are manufacturer and can provide high quality products with factory price.
2 Fast and safe delivery :
1) Parcel can be sent out in 24 hours after payment. Tracking number available
2) Secure and discreet shipment. Various transportation methods for your choice.
3 We have clients throughout the world :
1) Professional service and rich experience make customers feel at ease, adequate stock and fast delivery meet their desire.
2) Market feedback and goods feedback will be appreciated, meeting customers' requirement is our responsibility.
3) High quality, competitive price, fast delivery, first-class service gain the trust and praise from the customers.
4 Three Principles :
1)Safe delivery: Channel diversification,protect the privacy of customers.And just in case, ensure to re-ship.
2)Never change: The product will always maintain high purity, will not change,High quality is the culture of our company.
3)Good services: As quickly as possible to solve customer problems, so that customers receive the goods safely.
Hot tags: Bacillus Subtilis