Description About Ceritinib CAS:1032900-25-6 :
Ceritinib (trade name Zykadia) is a drug for the treatment of a specific type of lung cancer. It is an anaplastic lymphoma kinase (ALK) inhibitor.It was approved in April 2014 by the Food and Drug Administration for the treatment of ALK-positive metastatic non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) following treatment with crizotinib.
Hot tags: Axitinib .
Competitive Advantage :
1 High quality with competitive price :
1) Quality Standard: USP 35
2) Purity: >99%
3) We are manufacturer and can provide high quality products with factory price.
2 Fast and safe delivery :
1) Parcel can be sent out in 24 hours after payment. Tracking number available
2) Secure and discreet shipment. Various transportation methods for your choice.
3 We have clients throughout the world :
1) Professional service and rich experience make customers feel at ease, adequate stock and fast delivery meet their desire.
2) Market feedback and goods feedback will be appreciated, meeting customers' requirement is our responsibility.
3) High quality, competitive price, fast delivery, first-class service gain the trust and praise from the customers.
4 Three Principles :
1)Safe delivery: Channel diversification,protect the privacy of customers.And just in case, ensure to re-ship.
2)Never change: The product will always maintain high purity, will not change,High quality is the culture of our company.
3)Good services: As quickly as possible to solve customer problems, so that customers receive the goods safely.
|Chemical Name||LDK 378; 5-chloro-n4-(2-((1-methylethyl)sulfonyl)phenyl)-n2-(5-methyl-2-(1-methylethoxy)-4-(4-piperidinyl)phenyl)-2,4-pyrimidinediamine; LDK378|
|Boiling Point||527.1°C at 760 mmHg|
|Description||White or off white or light yellow crystalline powder|
|Package||Security and diversification|
|Minimum Order Quantity||10g|
Ceritinib, Chemical Properties