Description About Dexamethasone Sodium Phosphate CAS: 55203-24-2 :
Dexamethasone Sodium Phosphate is an adrenal cortical sex hormone tidy medicine. The anti-inflammatory, allergy and suppress the immune many pharmacological effects, such as its main mechanism for:
(1) anti-inflammatory effects: corticosteroids ease and prevent the organization to the reaction of the inflammation, thus reduce inflammation performance.
(2) allergy, immunosuppression role: to prevent or inhibiting cell intermediary immune response, delayed allergic reaction, and reduce primary immune response to expand.
Competitive Advantage :
1 High quality with competitive price :
1) Quality Standard: USP 35
2) Purity: >99%
3) We are manufacturer and can provide high quality products with factory price.
2 Fast and safe delivery :
1) Parcel can be sent out in 24 hours after payment. Tracking number available
2) Secure and discreet shipment. Various transportation methods for your choice.
3 We have clients throughout the world :
1) Professional service and rich experience make customers feel at ease, adequate stock and fast delivery meet their desire.
2) Market feedback and goods feedback will be appreciated, meeting customers' requirement is our responsibility.
3) High quality, competitive price, fast delivery, first-class service gain the trust and praise from the customers.
4 Three Principles :
1)Safe delivery: Channel diversification,protect the privacy of customers.And just in case, ensure to re-ship.
2)Never change: The product will always maintain high purity, will not change,High quality is the culture of our company.
3)Good services: As quickly as possible to solve customer problems, so that customers receive the goods safely.
Hot tags: Dexamethasone
Dexamethasone Sodium Phosphate detail informations:
|Product Name||Dexamethasone sodium phosphate|
|Other Name||dexamethasone 21-phosphate disodium salt;Dexamethasone Phosphate Sodium;dexamethasone 21-(disodium phosphate);|
|Package||Security and diversification|
|Minimum Order Quantity||10g|
Dexamethasone Sodium Phosphate Chemical Properties