Description About Dexmedetomidine CAS:113775-47-6 :
Dexmedetomidine, sold under the trade names Precedex among others, is an anxiety reducing, sedative, and pain medication. Dexmedetomidine is notable for its ability to provide sedation without risk of respiratory depression (unlike other commonly used sedatives such as propofol, fentanyl, and midazolam) and can provide cooperative or semi-arousable sedation.
Similar to clonidine, it is an agonist of α2-adrenergic receptors in certain parts of the brain. Dexmedetomidine hydrochloride is also used in veterinary medicine for dogs and cats.The drug was developed by Orion Pharma.
Competitive Advantage :
1 High quality with competitive price :
1) Quality Standard: USP 35
2) Purity: >99%
3) We are manufacturer and can provide high quality products with factory price.
2 Fast and safe delivery :
1) Parcel can be sent out in 24 hours after payment. Tracking number available
2) Secure and discreet shipment. Various transportation methods for your choice.
3 We have clients throughout the world :
1) Professional service and rich experience make customers feel at ease, adequate stock and fast delivery meet their desire.
2) Market feedback and goods feedback will be appreciated, meeting customers' requirement is our responsibility.
3) High quality, competitive price, fast delivery, first-class service gain the trust and praise from the customers.
4 Three Principles :
1)Safe delivery: Channel diversification,protect the privacy of customers.And just in case, ensure to re-ship.
2)Never change: The product will always maintain high purity, will not change,High quality is the culture of our company.
3)Good services: As quickly as possible to solve customer problems, so that customers receive the goods safely.
Hot tags: Medetomidine
|Chemical Name||(+)-4-((S)-alpha,2,3-Trimethylbenzyl) imidazole; 1H-Imidazole, 4-(1-(2,3-dimethylphenyl)ethyl)-, (R)-; Dexmedetomidina; Dexmedetomidina [INN-Spanish]; Dexmedetomidinum; Dexmedetomidinum [INN-Latin]; MPV 1440; Precedex; UNII-67VB76HONO; 5-[(1R)-1-(2,3-dimethylphenyl)ethyl]-1H-imidazole; 5-[(1S)-1-(2,3- dimethylphenyl)ethyl]-1H-imidazole; Dexmedetomidinehclc13H16N2.Hcl|
|Boiling Point||381.9°C at 760 mmHg|
|Description||White or off white crystalline powder|
|Package||Security and diversification|
|Minimum Order Quantity||10g|
Dexmedetomidine Chemical Properties