Description About Fluorometholone CAS:426-13-1 :
Fluorometholone (INN, BAN, JAN) (brand names Efflumidex, Flucon, FML Forte, FML, others), also known as 6α-methyl-9α-fluoro-11β, 17α-dihydroxypregna-1,4-diene-3,20-dione, is a synthetic glucocorticoid which is used in the treatment of inflammatory eye diseases. The C17α acetate ester, fluorometholone acetate (brand name Flarex), is also a glucocorticoid and is used for similar indications.Hot tags: Crizotinib .Specifically, it is indicated for use in the treatment of steroid-responsive inflammatory conditions of the palpebral and bulbar conjunctiva, cornea, and anterior segment of the eye.
Competitive Advantage :
1 High quality with competitive price :
1) Quality Standard: USP 35
2) Purity: >99%
3) We are manufacturer and can provide high quality products with factory price.
2 Fast and safe delivery :
1) Parcel can be sent out in 24 hours after payment. Tracking number available
2) Secure and discreet shipment. Various transportation methods for your choice.
3 We have clients throughout the world :
1) Professional service and rich experience make customers feel at ease, adequate stock and fast delivery meet their desire.
2) Market feedback and goods feedback will be appreciated, meeting customers' requirement is our responsibility.
3) High quality, competitive price, fast delivery, first-class service gain the trust and praise from the customers.
4 Three Principles :
1)Safe delivery: Channel diversification,protect the privacy of customers.And just in case, ensure to re-ship.
2)Never change: The product will always maintain high purity, will not change,High quality is the culture of our company.
3)Good services: As quickly as possible to solve customer problems, so that customers receive the goods safely.
|Chemical Name||9-alpha-fluoro-11-beta,17-alpha-dihydroxy-6-alpha-methylpregna-1,4-diene-3,20-dione; 9-fluoro-11,17-dihydroxy-6-methylpregna-1,4-diene-3,20-dione; (6alpha,8xi,10xi,11beta,14xi)-9-fluoro-11,17-dihydroxy-6-methylpregna-1,4-diene-3,20-dione; Fluoromethalone|
|Boiling Point||527.1°C at 760 mmHg|
|Description||White or off white or light yellow crystalline powder|
|Package||Security and diversification|
|Minimum Order Quantity||10g|
Fluorometholone Chemical Properties