Description About Lactobacillus Acidophilus CAS 68333-16-4 :
Lactobacillus acidophilus (New Latin 'acid-loving milk-bacillus') is a species of gram positive bacteria in the genus Lactobacillus. L. acidophilus is a homofermentative, microaerophilic species, fermenting sugars into lactic acid, and grows readily at rather low pH values (below pH 5.0) and has an optimum growth temperature of around 37 °C (99 °F). L. acidophilus occurs naturally in the human and animal gastrointestinal tract and mouth. Some strains of L. acidophilus may be considered to have probiotic characteristics. These strains are commercially used in many dairy products, sometimes together with Streptococcus thermophilus and Lactobacillus delbrueckii subsp. bulgaricus in the production of acidophilus-type yogurt. Its genome has been sequenced.
Competitive Advantage :
1 High quality with competitive price :
1) Quality Standard: USP 35
2) Purity: >99%
3) We are manufacturer and can provide high quality products with factory price.
2 Fast and safe delivery :
1) Parcel can be sent out in 24 hours after payment. Tracking number available
2) Secure and discreet shipment. Various transportation methods for your choice.
3 We have clients throughout the world :
1) Professional service and rich experience make customers feel at ease, adequate stock and fast delivery meet their desire.
2) Market feedback and goods feedback will be appreciated, meeting customers' requirement is our responsibility.
3) High quality, competitive price, fast delivery, first-class service gain the trust and praise from the customers.
4 Three Principles :
1)Safe delivery: Channel diversification,protect the privacy of customers.And just in case, ensure to re-ship.
2)Never change: The product will always maintain high purity, will not change,High quality is the culture of our company.
3)Good services: As quickly as possible to solve customer problems, so that customers receive the goods safely.
Hot tags: Bacillus Coagulans