Description About NalMefene Hydrochloride CAS:58895-64-0 :
Nalmefene (trade name Selincro), originally known as nalmetrene, is an opioid antagonist developed in the early 1970s, used primarily in the management of alcohol dependence. It has also been investigated for the treatment of other addictions such as pathological gambling.Hot tags: Edaravone .
Nalmefene is an opiate derivative similar in both structure and activity to the opioid antagonist naltrexone. Advantages of nalmefene relative to naltrexone include longer half-life, greater oral bioavailability and no observed dose-dependent liver toxicity.As with other drugs of this type, nalmefene can precipitate acute withdrawal symptoms in patients who are dependent on opioid drugs, or more rarely when used post-operatively to counteract the effects of strong opioids used in surgery.
Competitive Advantage :
1 High quality with competitive price :
1) Quality Standard: USP 35
2) Purity: >99%
3) We are manufacturer and can provide high quality products with factory price.
2 Fast and safe delivery :
1) Parcel can be sent out in 24 hours after payment. Tracking number available
2) Secure and discreet shipment. Various transportation methods for your choice.
3 We have clients throughout the world :
1) Professional service and rich experience make customers feel at ease, adequate stock and fast delivery meet their desire.
2) Market feedback and goods feedback will be appreciated, meeting customers' requirement is our responsibility.
3) High quality, competitive price, fast delivery, first-class service gain the trust and praise from the customers.
4 Three Principles :
1)Safe delivery: Channel diversification,protect the privacy of customers.And just in case, ensure to re-ship.
2)Never change: The product will always maintain high purity, will not change,High quality is the culture of our company.
3)Good services: As quickly as possible to solve customer problems, so that customers receive the goods safely.
|Product Name||Nalmefene hydrochloride|
|Chemical Name||17-(Cyclopropylmethyl)-4,5alpha-epoxy-6-methylenemorphinan-3,14-diol hydrochloride; (5alpha)-17-(cyclopropylmethyl)-6-methylidene-4,5-epoxymorphinan-3,14-diol hydrochloride; Nalmefene Hcl|
|Boiling Point||507.9°C at 760 mmHg|
|Description||White or off white or light yellow crystalline powder|
|Package||Security and diversification|
|Minimum Order Quantity||10g|
NalMefene Hydrochloride Chemical Properties