Chlorodehydromethyltestosterone (CDMT) (brand name Oral Turinabol) is an androgenic-anabolic steroid. It is the 4-chloro-substituted derivative of metandienone (dehydromethyltestosterone) (Dianabol). CDMT was the first original product of Jenapharm, an East German pharmaceutical company. The patent registration took place in 1961. The idea of combining the structures of 4-chlorotestosterone (clostebol) and metandienone originated from the chemist Albert Stachowiak. At the time this represented a unique dissociation of anabolic and androgenic effects after oral administration. The product had been introduced for clinical use in 1965.
1) Quality Standard: USP 35
2) Purity: >99%
3) We are manufacturer and can provide high quality products with factory price.
1) Parcel can be sent out in 24 hours after payment. Tracking number available
2) Secure and discreet shipment. Various transportation methods for your choice.
1) Professional service and rich experience make customers feel at ease, adequate stock and fast delivery meet their desire.
2) Market feedback and goods feedback will be appreciated, meeting customers' requirement is our responsibility.
3) High quality, competitive price, fast delivery, first-class service gain the trust and praise from the customers.
1)Safe delivery: Channel diversification,protect the privacy of customers.And just in case, ensure to re-ship.
2)Never change: The product will always maintain high purity, will not change,High quality is the culture of our company.
3)Good services: As quickly as possible to solve customer problems, so that customers receive the goods safely.
Hot tags: Liothyronine Sodium
4-Chloro-17a-methyl-17b-hydroxy-1,4-androstadiene-3-one; (17beta)-4-chloro-17-hydroxy-17-methylandrosta-1,4-dien-3-one; 4-chloro-17a-methyl androst-1,4 diene-3-17b-dione; 4-Chlordehydromethyl Testosterone
464.4°C at 760 mmHg
White or off white or light yellow crystalline powder
Security and diversification
Minimum Order Quantity